Are you a workaholic who doesn’t know when to quit? Finding it difficult to relax? Do visions of sandy beaches or night time camp fires invade your thoughts throughout your day? You may be in need of a vacation. Here are some signs:
- Your daily coffee cup consumption exceeds your weight in pounds.
- During meals you pour sugar on your plate and make believe you are running your fingers through white beach sand.
- You find a broken fingernail in the sugar and believe it is a shark’s tooth.
- You determine whether to make a clothing purchase on whether it will pack well in a suitcase.
- You buy shampoo and deodorant only in travel size.
- You spend all your free time making lists of what to pack for vacation.
- You keep a suitcase packed at all times for a quick getaway.
- You keep a marijuana plant in the bathroom and make believe it is a palm tree.
- You get heart palpitations at the smell of coconut.
- You think all umbrellas would look better on the beach.
- You play a sound machine of crickets at night while sleeping in a sleeping bag on your bed.
- You search the Internet for campfire chili recipes.
- You put on your sunglasses, turn on your Happy Light while running bath water and make believe you’re at the ocean.
- You start having road rage symptoms before you start your car of a morning.
- You use hand signals as a second language while driving.
- The words “good morning” make you chew an antacid.
- All beverages begin looking better in a martini glass.
- You sing campfire songs while roasting marshmallows over the gas stove burner flame.
- You spend months working on the perfect grocery list foods to take to the cabin.
- Your vehicle is always fully loaded for a week away.
- Pigeons begin looking like seagulls.
- You dream of being on the Titanic and are just grateful it’s a cruise with great food.
- You pretend your significant other is a cabana boy and slip a $2 tip down his/her shorts.
Now, stop dreaming and go on vacation!